Compak creates specialty equity portfolios with the goal of meeting a client’s specific growth/capital appreciation need. The growth portfolio may be comprised of global equities, ETFs and cash.
Portfolio Constituents: Primarily equities
Risk Profile: Very Aggressive
Benchmark: 100% S&P 500
Return Goal: Capital Appreciation
Security Selection Method: Fundamental & Technical screening
Equity Selection for Growth 100 Portfolio
Investment Universe: Global Equities with at least 50% in US equities
Quantitative Screening applied on the investment universe
Fundamental Metrics: valuations, balance sheet structure, profitability
- Fundamental Metrics: Based on valuations, balance sheet structure, profitability, growth prospects.
- Momentum oriented technical indicators
- Fundamental score & Momentum score
>> Final Score.
- Final score 0
- Target price has been reached
- Equity Valuations
50% – 100% in Equities
- 50% – 100% in Individual Stocks
- 0% – 50% in ETF’s
0% – 50% in Cash
Based on Compak proprietary model, the equity exposure could range between 50% to 100%. The hypothetical sample portfolio is only indicative of the type of securitites that may be purchased. The graph and allocations are examples of what a portfolio might look like, not a description of a fixed or static allocation, as Compak will actively change the portfolio’s allocation. Your actual portfolio will be significantly different from the hypothetical sample portfolio.
Compak creates specialty portfolios with the goal of meeting a client’s specific growth and/or income need. The Dividen Income 60-40 portfolio may be comprised of a dividend paying equities, ETFs, corporate bonds, emerging market bonds and municipal bonds.
- Low dividend payout
- Solid balance sheet
- Strong cash generation
- Stable dividend distribution policy
- Attractive growth prospect
Investment Universe: Global equities with at least 50% in US equities
Equity selection goal is to:
- Maximize dividend yield
- Lower the risk of dividend reduction
Based on Compak proprietary model, the equity exposure could range between 40% to 60%
- A client with higher tax bracket may require a larger allocation to Municipal Bonds.
- A client with a goal to have potential for portfolio appreciation in addition to income, may be appropriate for greater equity exposure.
- A client seeking greater current income and can accept higher risk, may require a higher investment in high yield corporate and municipal bonds.
40% – 60% in Equities
- 20% – 60% in Individual dividend Stocks
- 0% – 20% in ETF’s
40% – 50% in Fixed Income
- 5% – 30% in Selected Bonds
- 5% – 30% in ETF’s ( Mainly corporate bonds)
0% – 20% in Cash
Risk profile, income goal and need for appreciation determines the percentage of allocation to equities and fixed income. The graph and allocations are examples of what a portfolio might look like, not a description of a fixed or static allocation, as Compak will actively change the portfolio’s allocation. Your actual portfolio will be significantly different from the hypothetical sample portfolio.